Tuesday, November 10, 2009

BOSON, MA!

Here are some picture from our recent trip to Boston.
We went on the USS Cassin Young
a World War Two Battleship.
















It was really cool! They hadn't modified anything!












This is where the troops slept, I couldn't do it. I would be lucky to talk myself into staying down there for any length of time, but there is no way I could sleep.







Here is Mom and I at the hull or the stern, I don't know which. Here we are at the front of the ship=)
UPDATE - I have been kindly informed that we are at the BOW of the ship! Thanks Taylor=)

2 comments:

  1. The BOW Alyssa, It's called the bow! The hull is under water!!!! Just a little nautical lesson! Love ya- Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you can now say, unlike the Pirates who don't do anything, You have been to Boston in the Fall! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Background